Monday, February 21, 2011

Corbin's drawing

This is the first real picture that Corbin has drawn. Usually he prefers just to scribble :) You can lightly see the head drawn in, and there are 2 eyes, and some purple hair on top. Corbin also drew daddy a body (complete with a heart), arms, and legs. I'm pretty proud of my little boy.


And, as a side note, Clark flew to Albuquerque yesterday for work (this is his 3 week there. blah.) We had to leave church early, in order for Clark to catch his flight. Corbin was devastated that he could not stay for class time at church. He cried about it the whole way home (which is about a 20 minute drive), and he kept asking if we could turn around so he could go to Sunbeam class, and he asked us if his teachers would wait for him to come back. It was so cute to see how sad he was that we had to leave church early. I am so glad that Corbin enjoys his church class, and that he likes his teachers.

3 comments:

mamagee said...

A totally brillant drawing!! He is such a clever guy. I am so glad that he loves his class so much and so sorry that Clark has to travel so much lately. I hear Costa Rica is next. Darn....

Lumpy said...

ha ha very nice

Grandma Becky said...

Priceless