It's been a while since my last post. Not too much is going on around here. Corbin and Clark are have both had colds this week. We have tickets to the BYU vs Airforce football game, but I think I will have to give away my ticket and stay home with Corbin. I don't feel right about dragging him to a football game when he is under the weather.
Here are some fun pictures of Corbin playing wii. He loves to walk around with the nun chuck around his neck. It's so funny.
Playing Mario Kart with Daddy

6 comments:
sorry to hear about clark and coybin being sick. too bad you might have to miss the game. funny pictures. corbin is getting so old!
LOVE the photo's...especially the last two. The hand to the forehead is so darling(that could go on a greeting card ;)
What a cute daddy/son picture. Clark and Corbin both have the same expression. Priceless photo catch!
So cute! Doing anything with Daddy is much better than Mommy- for my boys anyway. They look like they are having so much fun!
He makes some of the cutest faces
He looks so much older now. What a cute kid!
Love the contrast of the two last pictures - one utter frastration and the last pure joy!! You never can start them too young on the Wii. I think that is a Gee family motto or something like that.
Post a Comment