Friday, March 07, 2014

Tyson's blessing day


Tyson was blessed by his dad on March 2, 2104. It was a blessing day that I won't forget, and not just because Clark gave Tyson a beautiful blessing. We have church at 9 a.m., and I woke up at 5 feeling awful. I had food poisoning, and my system was getting cleared out of both ends. I was throwing up, and so I couldn't make it to church. So, Clark had to make a few last minute adjustments and we ended up blessing Tyson after sacrament meeting at our house, so that I could be there for it. We had a lot of wonderful support from family, and it ended up being a nice day.
Another special moment that I want to remember happened later that night. I was still feeling pretty rotten, and I couldn't sleep. Clark gave me a really sweet priesthood blessing. And within 10  minutes of that blessing I was sleeping like a rock.  And since Clark got up with Tyson all that night, I was able to sleep for about 12 hours straight. It made a huge difference in how I felt the next day. And my sweet visiting teacher brought by homemade chicken noodle soup on Monday. It was the only thing that tasted good to me for about 2 days. We have been blessed with amazing friends and neighbors here in Utah.









I love that Clark is wearing Avery's necklace. What a great daddy!




0 comments: