Tyson is now 2 months old. Where has the time gone?! He is such a good baby. He usually only wakes up twice a night, but it isn't unusual for him to only wake up once to eat. Which is a wonderful thing for this tired out mama. Tyson is really starting to coo, and make cute little baby sounds. He loves watching Corbin and Avery. He smiles a lot, and I think he is getting pretty close to laughing. He doesn't mind bath time, but he screams bloody murder when I get him out. He has to wear mittens because otherwise he attacks his face with his razor sharp finger nails.
2 month stats:
Height: 22.9 inches (25%)
Weight: 11 lb (10%)
Head: 15.2 (25%)
| This outfit is one of my favorites, so I asked Clark to take a picture of us. And then Tyson had a major blowout. |






0 comments:
Post a Comment