| Tractor ride at Radiator Springs. |
| Cool new sunglasses from Grandpa and Grandma |
| We got to meet Lightening! Kachow! |
| That's right. Show stopper! |
| Flik from A Bug's Life. This is one of the few characters that Avery wasn't afraid of, oddly enough. |
| Jake and the Neverland Pirates |
| Radiator Springs Racers. Such a fun ride! Too bad Corbin's face is hidden behind the windshield. This was a favorite for all of us. |
| Corbin loved being able to go on rides with Grandma and Grandpa. He loved all the attention. |
| High-five from the Monsters, Inc. guy. |
| Once again, Corbin loved the parade. The only problem was that he was so excited that he kept wandering out too far into the street. |
This video is a pretty good example of how happy the kids were. :)

2 comments:
Awesome. I love how happy the kiddos look.
Oh..my gosh...such happy happy kids!! I would say you hit a homerun with this vacation :)
I love the kids dancing..
Post a Comment