Friday, November 02, 2012

Avery is 2!

The birthday girl

Trying really hard to blow out the candles. It took her a few tries, and some help from Corbin to get them out. Love this face.
Avery loved the "boons."  We eventually had to put them away because she wouldn't stop playing with them while we were trying to get her to eat dinner.

Giving Daddy a kiss


Avery really loves ducks, or "quack, quacks. " She wanted to give the quack quack on her cake a kiss.

Avery got a Cinderella doll ("Lella"), a Minnie Mouse ("Mow" rhymes with how) stuffed animal  because she is really liking stuffed animals lately, and some Little Mermaid toys.



4 comments:

Grandma Becky said...

Happy Happy Birthday Avery-dollie!!!
I love all the photos, my favorite is her little scunched up face blowing out the candles. What a character!

Kade and Emily said...

Happy Birthday, Avery! I have to laugh because some of Cora's favorite things are Ariel, Mickey Mouse, and Cinderella (Lella, too). Love this age!

Jasmine said...

I LOVE that picture of Avery blowing out the candles! She is so cute!

Lumpy said...

I love her face blowing out the candles