Monday, May 28, 2012

Corbin boy

Here's a list of some Corbin sayings from the last couple of months:
* "fall down football" = tackle football
* "constructions" = instructions ("read the constructions, mom")
* "When I'm a dad, I'll make all the rules. I'll make a 3 fruit snack a day rule" (because our rule of 1 fruit snack a day must be terrible for him)
* "unless of" = except for

* in his prayer he asks for "no 'Mars Needs Moms' dreams" (Corbin had trouble sleeping for a long time after we watched this movie.
* also in his prayer "bless that Dad can beat up all the bad guys"
* "I'm stirsty"
* "Freeze brain" or "Freeze cold" instead of brain freeze.


Corbin got in trouble, so I sent him to timeout on this chair, and Avery ran over to keep him company. It was so cute.










5 comments:

Kade and Emily said...

It's fun catching up with all the pictures! Hope you are all doing well!

Grandma Becky said...

Love this little boy! He is such a character and so sweet and loving...hug him for me!

Lumpy said...

Is it weird that I pray for the same things?? Corbin is such a cool little guy. Cant wait to see you guys again.

Katie Gee said...

I can just picture Clark beating up all the bad guys. He's such an awesome kid! Miss you guys.

mamagee said...

Can't get enough of that boy!!