At 18 months, Avery is still a bit of a skinny thing. She weighed in at her doctor appointment at 20 lb 15.5 oz. Avery is talking a lot more lately! New words that she says:
day do (thank you)
hi
bye-bye
snaaa (fruit snacks)
dee (drink)
sigh (outside)
dooo (shoe)
nie-nie (night-night) Avery also calls her pacifier "nie-nie" It pretty funny. She walks around the house yelling "nie-nie, nie-nie, nie-nie" when she is looking for her paci.
key (blankey, although she sometimes call her blanket "nie-nie" also)
chee (when she notices I am taking pictures she will say cheese)
Avery is kind of a picky eater. The only vegetables I can get her to eat are potates baked like fries, and corn on the cob. She loves fruit, yogurt, pasta, and sweets of any kind.
She is a little dare devil, and she loves to climb and jump off of things. In church a couple of weeks ago she stood up on the folding chairs and tried to jump over to the next chair. Crazy girl. She also will lay on her stomach and fall head first off the couch. I have to move really quick to grab her leg and slowly lower her down. Otherwise she lands right on her head. Not so awesome. Avery definitely keeps things lively!
| Daddy reading Avery her favorite story book. |

5 comments:
Happy 18 months little Avery doll! All the pics are just adorable. So...I want to know what is her favorite storybook? :)
Sweet pictures and videos. What cool kiddos. I cant believe how old and big Avery is!
yeah it's nursery time! I think that child needs a helmet:) She looks just like Corbin.
I like the helmet idea too! :)
What a cute little monkey!
Post a Comment