I took the kids to the Denver Museum of Nature and Science yesterday. We had never been there before, and I was surprised at just how much fun stuff there was for kids to do there. I really enjoyed the Gems and Minerals exhibit. There were so many beautiful minerals to look at! The dinosaur exhibit was also really cool. Corbin's favorite was probably the large kids Discovery Center. He loved this little table that had a fan blowing air, and the kids could put scarves over the air and watch them fly up to the ceiling.

building a castle

2 comments:
We've never been to that museum. I always assumed it was for older kids. We'll have to make a trip up there sometime. It looks like fun!
Corbin looks so happy! I love the expression on his face with the scarves blowing. Precious little boy.
Post a Comment