Such a happy little doll...I love all the pics! I think my favorite is the one with the flower. Cute little Avery :)
What a cute little girl. Thanks for posting the photos! Cant believe she is nine months
soooo cute! I love the fun skirt.
I remember when Spencer was 15 pounds....he was 3 months old!!!Great shots!!! The pictures are beautiful! I can't believe how much older she looks even from only 1 month ago. She's gorgeous!
Darling pictures!! i have slacked at looking at the blog! She is so adorable. We miss you guys!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Such a happy little doll...I love all the pics! I think my favorite is the one with the flower. Cute little Avery :)
What a cute little girl. Thanks for posting the photos! Cant believe she is nine months
soooo cute! I love the fun skirt.
I remember when Spencer was 15 pounds....he was 3 months old!!!
Great shots!!! The pictures are beautiful! I can't believe how much older she looks even from only 1 month ago. She's gorgeous!
Darling pictures!! i have slacked at looking at the blog! She is so adorable. We miss you guys!
Post a Comment