Wednesday, July 06, 2011

8 months!

* Avery has started sleeping 7:30 pm until about 7:30 am. It is blissful.
* She loves finger foods, especially baby puffs.
* Avery crawls like a pro. She tries to find power cords, or any scrap of paper to stick in her mouth.
* Has turned into quite the Mama's girl.
* Moved out of the baby tub and into the normal bath tub.
* Enjoys chewing on Corbin's toys.
* Avery can pull up to a standing position, but only against the Love Sac.
* Says, "dadadadada" all the time. Corbin insists that is how she says his name. :)
* Loves to climb all over Corbin.
* Avery likes to pull a shy act. If someone talks to Avery while I am holding her, she will usually smile, and then immediately bury her head in my shoulder. I love it. She is the sweetest thing.





3 comments:

Lumpy said...

very cool. it was fun seeing you guys last week. thanks for the photo updates

Mom said...

Cute adorable Avery! I love the pic with the little white dress..and her little facial expression. Miss the kids....miss you all! :)

Geegrafix said...

I'm so glad I got to meet Avery! And so glad we got to spend some time together just recently! Avery is such a cutie!