Here are Avery's 4 month stats:
weight: 13 lb 5 oz 45%
height: 23 1/4 inches 50%
head: 16 inches 45%
* Avery has started grabbing at toys in the last month.
* She LOVES putting her hands in her mouth.
* She has a love/hate relationship with her paci. She loves having it to go to sleep, but she is unable to keep it in her mouth for more than 5-10 seconds at a time.
* Avery is not sleeping quite a s good as she was at 2 months. But I can count on her going to bed by 8 pm at the latest. Usually she is asleep by 7 pm, which is so nice. Having my evenings all to myself has helped to preserve my sanity while Clark has been traveling for the last 4 weeks. Thank goodness he comes home today and doesn't have anymore big trips planned for the next little while.
* Avery's had a little bit of her umbilical cord stump still stuck in her belly button. At her appointment yesterday the doctor was able to pick it out. So I got my first good look at her cute cord-free belly button.
* I love having a little girl. It is way too much fun to make headbands and flowers for her to wear.
* Avery tends to giggle when I get her dressed. I think she is going to be a ticklish little girl :)


3 comments:
She is getting so big and is so cute! I love your 4 month pictures, you do so good!
Cute little doll. I can't believe how big she is! Love the little fingers (hands) in her mouth :)
She is a cute little doll and I love you blogging about all that she is doing so we can keep up. So glad Clark is home for a while, a long while now!!
Post a Comment