Wednesday, November 10, 2010

One reason I love living in Colorado:
Two days ago it was 70 degrees and we were playing baseball at the park. And then the very next day we got our first snowstorm of the season. Clark and Corbin went out and built a snowman. I am so glad that Clark was home to play with Corbin. Corbin would have been so disappointed if he had not been able to play in the snow. He is a boy after my own heart. As soon as he saw the snow falling, Corbin said, "Let's put up our Christmas tree!"

6 comments:

Katie Gee said...

I want to put up my Christmas tree! Great snowman guys! I love it!

Mom said...

I can't believe it!!! So amazing. I'm sure Corbin was loving every minute. What a great daddy to be home playing with his little boy (and helping you out at the same time) :)

Mom said...

P/S....Did you play Christmas music?? (you know the rule about the first snowstorm..right?!)

Janet said...

I can't believe how much snow you guys got! Can't wait to play in the snow here, looks so fun! Hope you are doing well and getting rest!

Lumpy said...

I dig the snowman! Cant believe you had snow after 70 degree weather

mamagee said...

Awesome snowman and even better when we know it was built by daddy and son!!!