Miss Avery Ann Gee!
Born at 9:56 am
7 lb 8 oz
19 3/4 inches long
Avery and I are both doing great. So far she is a very content and sleepy baby. And she is also a great eater, yippee! We are enjoying snuggling and loving our beautiful baby girl!
Monday, November 01, 2010
Introducing...
Posted by Unknown at 8:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




12 comments:
She is totally beautiful. I wish I was there to just give her lots of hugs and kissses. So glad that her other grandma can do that! You guys look terrific. Staci, you look fantastic - amazing!!
Congratulations! She is beautiful--and so are you. I love the name Avery. So happy for all of you!
She is not even 12 hours old and you already have posted pictures!! You are definitely on the ball! Avery's beautiful, I'm glad you are both doing well. Congratulations!
Congrats!!! We're happy for you guys. At least someone finally brought a girl into our family!
Chad, Lindsay & the three dudes
Congratulations! So cute!
Congrats Staci! She looks like a little Butterfield, as much as i can tell with the precious newborn face! I'm so excited for you!!
Awww, Space, you rock! Way to go.
she's beautiful, stace! and so is her name. so happy to hear all went well!
I LOVE that you've posted pictures everywhere. It sure help when we live so far apart. Love you guys! Congratulations!
Congratulations!! She is beautiful. I am so glad that everything went well. Enjoy that sweet new baby, hold her every second you can!
Im so happy things went well. What a sweet little baby. I cant wait to see her!
YAY!!! I'm so glad she's here and I love the pictures!! Congrats!
Post a Comment