Friday, August 20, 2010

Take a bow!

Corbin was in the funniest mood when he woke up this morning. He was dancing and singing around the kitchen. And then I found out that he learned from somewhere (probably some cartoon) that you bow when you are done performing. He's such a funny guy.



7 comments:

Grandma Becky said...

What a HOOT! Okay..Staci, your turn!!

Lumpy said...

so funny..."thank you, thank you

Travis Butterfield said...

that KILLED me. I love that little guy. He's so hilarious. I loved the "thank you, thank you" he added to the bows. That made my day. Ha ha ha ha.

Travis Butterfield said...

p.s. what the heck is he singing? "We got Judo?"

Unknown said...

i think he is saying something like "we got toodle" or "we got doodle" i'm not too sure though...

mkchilds said...

That was so cute! I LOVE it!

mamagee said...

It was so totally darling!! I am waiting to see what Staci did.