Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Here are a couple of fun things that we have been up to lately.




Here is a recipe for sidewalk paint. Corbin LOVED it!

9 comments:

rlw said...

Haden loves Bob the Builder too! He sings the song over and over and over... I hope you guys are doing well!

Grandma Becky said...

You captured such a sweet moment! Love it...and love that darling little Corbin :)

Jasmine said...

Ah ha ha! He is so cute!!! My boys would never let a praying mantis walk all over them. They're a little squeamish when it comes to bugs.

Unknown said...

What a Tremendous Praying Mantis!!
And what a Tremendous grandson!!!
Love,
Dad

Butterfield Family said...

the boys saw that paint and want to make it so bad! looks like fun.

Lumpy said...

what a cool guy! "he's got tickly legs"

Travis Butterfield said...

I love his little lisp. He really talks well! I'm so impressed with that. I love praying mantises. that's a super great video. I can't believe I hadn't seen it until now. I guess I'm behind on my blog reading.

p.s. I want to come visit you guys when you have the baby. FYI. I've never been out there, and I really want to go visit.

Unknown said...

we would LOVE a visit!

mamagee said...

I am totally in awe that he would enjoy playing with that insect. Oh wait - he is a BOY and Clark's son!!