Tuesday, July 20, 2010

3 year photo shoot

This morning the weather was nice and cloudy, so I decided to go ahead and take Corbin's 3 year pictures. We went to a park nearby, and to bribe Corbin for nice smiles I let him feed some of the ducks while we were there. I am really happy with how the pictures turned out. I can't believe my little guy is getting so big!










7 comments:

mkchilds said...

Love the pictures!! He looks just like Clark in the 3rd one down!! He is adorable Staci!

Lumpy said...

what a cool guy! cant believe hes three

Travis Butterfield said...

man. you're a really good photographer, mace face. you should try to get into taking wedding pictures or something. seriously. these are great! I miss you guys.
Guess what I found out? Emily Brown (Rowley now) from Roman Gardens lives in Denver. She's got a 2 year old daughter and has another kid on the way. You guys should get together sometime. That would be cool.
Anyway. That's all. Smell ya.

Mom said...

LOVE the photos...you captured his sweet little innocence ..and his funny quirky personality.
Well done..again Staci!! I agree with Travis, you have a gift with photography.

Anonymous said...

Great Photos. What a funny little guy.

Lindsay said...

Corbin is so cute! I wish you could take pictures for us!

Nancy said...

Staci, you are a great photographer. Really great! Corbin is so darling!