"I need help! Call the fire hydrant!"
Clark: "Are you Daddy?"
Corbin: "No! I Co-bin!"
Clark: "Are you Mommy?"
Corbin (gets frustrated): "No! I Co-bin! I Grandma Gee's Co-bin!" (He actually says this one a lot when we tease him and ask him who he is)
And finally, for those who don't already know, Corbin is going to be a big brother! Baby #2 is due Nov. 8, and we can't wait to meet the new little one.
We were driving home from church a while ago, and it was the day after Clark told Corbin that there was a baby in Mommy's tummy.
Corbin all of a sudden says from the back seat: "Mommy, there's a turtle in your tummy?"
Staci: "No, there is a baby in my tummy"
Corbin: "Oh," then after a slight pause, "Mommy, there's a froggy in your tummy?"
Staci: "No, Corbin. Just a baby in my tummy"

14 comments:
Hooray, congrats Stace!
Congratulations!!! How fun and exciting. (From Hilarie and Luke)
So Corbin is a grandma.....hmmm, I'm trying to figure that one out!
Yea! I actually heard from your mom a while ago, but have been so patiently waiting for you to announce! CONGRATS! You are such an awesome mommy!
corbin is so funny. We miss him
yay! Congrats! That's so cute about the turtle and the frog.
I love the fire hydrant comment! That little guy is so funny
Congratulations! That was too cute what Corbin said about the turtle and the frog. :)
...Fire hydrant! He's so awesome! And Grandma Gee is going to LOVE that other one!
I knew about the "baby in your tummy" but didn't know if I told you congratulations yet or not so....CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm so excited for you guys! It's so fun to watch siblings play together.
Thats exciting that we are due the same day!! I know a few others as well either with the same or just a few days off. We will all just have to wait and see!! Good luck and congrats!
Okay...I'm embarrassed. I read the comment about Grandma Gee's Corbin..too fast..and misunderstood!
What a cute answer :)
We are sooooo excited for this new little one!! I'm so glad it can be talk about on your blog. We hope that you are feeling better and better each day. That Corbin is such a cutie and touches my heart! He IS Grandma Gee's Co-bin!
Congratulations! Corbin is such a cute little kid. With an imagination. :)
how cute. i love how you tell us what he is saying. he just makes my day. Kaycee cant wait to see you guys in July!
Post a Comment