Sunday, May 23, 2010

Baseball

Yesterday we went to a BYU vs Airforce baseball game. We had a lot of fun relaxing in the nice, warm sun (and Clark and I have sunburns to prove it!) We sat on a grassy hill and Corbin loved being able to run around and roll down the hill. We actually ran into some friends from church, and so Corbin and their little girl played together for most of the game.
Corbin watching the pitcher warm up

Please excuse the terrible filming. I'm not good at playing baseball, and holding a video camera.

4 comments:

Lumpy said...

What an athlete. I wish we had good enough weather to enjoy being outside for a baseball game. I woke up to snow today!

Mom said...

Love the one-handed swing!

Travis Butterfield said...

I'm impressed that he hit that first one. You would be interested to know that I went on a date last Saturday. We went to the batting cages!!! What a coincidence!

mamagee said...

What a fun outing!! Corbin looks so grown-up - truly a future BYU baseball star. I think it is in the genes (from Staci's side of the family!)