Sunday, January 17, 2010

As years go by...

Me and Clark's birthday weekend is coming to a close. We had a really nice couple of days. On both Friday and Saturday, Clark was able to get off work by 5 p.m. We went to the movies, ordered pizza, and ate lots of ice-cream cake (and when Clark and Corbin sang happy birthday to me, Corbin sang, "happy birthday, dear Corbin..." You gotta love that kid!)

Clark has officially entered another busy season for work. All three of us can't wait for April to come, and to bring a normal work week back to us. I have also been really busy this month with my job. I have been re-verifying acupuncture and chiropractic benefits for most of the patients at the health clinic I worked for before Corbin was born. I have logged about 30 hours in the last two weeks. I will hopefully be able to complete my huge to-do list in the next couple of weeks, and I should get back to working 6-8 hours a week. It has been pretty crazy, but Clark and I both really feel that it is also a big blessing to our family. Obviously the extra money is greatly helping our budget; but also the last couple of weeks have just flown by, and so it is really helping me to get through Clark's busy season.

Today and yesterday I managed to take Corbin's 2 1/2 yr pictures. He is definitely a fun little guy!



This picture above is the one that I chose to enlarge and print out, but I had a really hard time deciding. His cute personality shows through so well in some of these.

"I hiding, Mama!"

I really like this one too. Maybe I'll have to enlarge it as well...

5 comments:

brynne frei said...

happy birthday, stace! those pictures of corbin are adorable!

TBUTT13 said...

oh man I loved the one where he is "hiding" its so funny! glad you both had a good birthday!
ps you will get presents dont worry. im just a little bit of a slacker :/

Katie Gee said...

He's so gorgeous! Great pictures!

Happy Birthday!!!

Mom said...

Darling darling boy. Can't wait for your visit!!!

Lindsay said...

sooo cute. I love corbin