Monday, December 21, 2009

5 years


A few days ago Clark and I celebrated our 5 year wedding anniversary. I can't believe it has already been 5 years. Time flies by way too quickly. Our wonderful friends watched Corbin overnight for us, so that we could get away. We stayed downtown, right off the 16th Street mall. We ate at the Cheesecake factory, looked at Christmas lights, and relaxed. One funny thing happened after we checked into our hotel. We headed up to our room, only to find that it was already occupied! Clark quickly shut the door, and we went back to the front desk, where they upgraded our room and gave us free breakfast. We both got a good laugh out of that.

4 comments:

mamagee said...

Just as darling a couple now as then. Wow, walking in on someone is worth upgrade and a free breakfast. (As long as it is not too embarassing!)
Happy Anniversary.

Mom said...

Oh..I love that wedding picture! It IS hard to believe five years has gone by..and now you have cute little Corbin as part of your eternal family. Happy Anniversary. So glad you were married five years ago!

Lindsay said...

I'm glad you guys got to get away. That's always nice. Happy Anniversary!

Lumpy said...

happy anniversary! thats funny about the room.