We woke up to snow this morning. Corbin was really excited to go out and play in it. After we finished playing, we came inside and drank hot chocolate.
We heard that snow was heading your way - but they said it was just a "dusting". I would hate to see it after they say one or two inches. Aren't you glad for Corbin to play with and keep you company while Clark is gone. Darling pictures.
5 comments:
I love his voice and his rosy, rosy cheeks. And hot chocolate afterward...that's always a must.
I love is red cheeks!!! He is so big!
We heard that snow was heading your way - but they said it was just a "dusting". I would hate to see it after they say one or two inches. Aren't you glad for Corbin to play with and keep you company while Clark is gone. Darling pictures.
Love the rosy cheeks and sipping hot chocolate! Lucky boy to have such a great mommie. It's sunny and beautiful here. Hard to believe you have SNOW!!!
holy crap. it was 90 degrees here today. I can't believe how cold it is there! I'm amazed! p.s. Coybin is the coolest.
Post a Comment