Monday, March 23, 2009

sorry

I have been trying to teach Corbin to say sorry. He will usually repeat it when I tell him to, which is usually after he hits me or Izzy. The funny thing is that the only time that he will say sorry without any promptings from me, is when he has gotten hurt. I accidently scratched him the other day while I was getting him dressed, and he looked at me and said, "Saw-ee (sorry) Mama, saw-ee." Yesterday we were out back grilling some chicken for dinner. Corbin was running back and forth on some of the gravel in our back yard, and he wearing no shoes. As he was running he said, "Owie! Saw-ee. Owie! Saw-ee." I couldn't stop laughing.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh so cute. I'm glad you are writing down these sweet little moments. They will increase in value through the years. Trust me!

Give that sweetie a kiss for me..

Lumpy said...

Coybin is the coolest little guy! He makes me laugh so hard.

Anonymous said...

Are you sure that it is not sorry that he is saying? Maybe when he says "saw eee" he is really saying scary. Think about it, it could be true. Ha Ha he is a cute little dude.
Love
Dad

Katie Gee said...

so fun! I LOVE it when they start talking!