Corbin just finished baseball season. He had such a great year. His coaches were awesome and Corbin learned a lot and had lots of fun. The last half of the season, Corbin got to try out pitching. He did a really great job (however, as the mom, I found it rather stressful!) In the playoffs, the silver wolves made it all they way to the championship game in the consolation bracket. Unfortunately they lost that game 10-8. But, I think that a 2nd place finish is pretty darn awesome!
 |
| Corbin got the game ball at the playoff game on Friday, June 19 for his great pitching. Corbin was so happy! He said, "I'm just going to explode!" Great job, Corbin! He caught also caught an awesome pop fly that day, too. |
Here are pictures from the awards after the championship game. Go Bingham Silver!
 |
| Corbin and Bridger |
 |
| Corbin and Coach Steve |
 |
| The team! |
1 comments:
what a cool guy
Post a Comment