Tuesday, October 28, 2014

October happenings

The motor-boat cry from about a month ago will occasionally reappear.


Tyson learned how to hold his bottle this month. He is growing too fast!


We went to dinner with Grandma at One Man Band while the menfolk were at Priesthood session. The kids were crazy excited for these huge root beer floats.

Tyson's face after trying some ice-cream. Too cold!


Happy baby loves the swings.
He also enjoys tasting the swings. Love this picture, it makes me smile.

Tyson has also developed a love for windows and blinds. Especially if Dad, Corbin, or Avery are outside. 

Corbin played flag football for the Cowboys. His team did great. They only lost 1 game, and Corbin scored 4 or 5 touchdown, and he pulled lots of flags!


Playing together in the dirt.

Started eating goldfish crackers this month. 

Avery built this. When I complimented her on it, she said, "Thanks! I'm a gooder builder that Twabis!" (Uncle Travis) Which was kind of funny and random because we haven't seen him in a while.

Avery LOVES the Elsa cape that I made for her birthday party. She was very insistent that it had to be long enough to drag on the ground just like Elsa's does.


"Get it off of me!!"  Tyson isn't a big fan of the bib. (Perhaps because I have been too lazy to dig through my bins to find the boy bibs, so most of the ones he has to wear are Avery's old girly pink ones...)


1 comments:

Lumpy said...

Awesome pics. Thanks for the update!