Over this past summer I have had the chance to work selling produce for my cousin's farm. It has been a really great opportunity for our family. I was able to bring in a little extra cash, and I was only scheduled to work on Saturdays. Clark got to have some good one-on-one time with the kids while I was at work. I came home one day to see Clark and Avery hanging out on the slide watching Corbin play football. It was the sweetest sight. These kids just love spending time with their daddy. We all just wish he was a little less busy, so that we could see him more often! Last week Clark worked 80 hours. It was awful for everyone. They had a huge deadline and he pulled an all-nighter Wednesday-Thursday. He got home from work Thursday morning at 4:30 a.m., and continued to work until 6:30 a.m. He then got back up just an hour later and went back to work. Definitely a record for the most hours he has ever worked in a 48 hour period. The poor man. It was terrible. I hope he never has to work that much again.
Sunday, November 17, 2013
Daddy time
Posted by Unknown at 6:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment