Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Fishing

Uncle Kyle invited us to go fishing with him. We went up to Silver Lake, and the weather was absolutely beautiful! And the best part was that Corbin caught a fish without any help!
We are so spoiled by family, now that we live in Utah. I am so happy that my kids will now have some really great memories of their extended family. Which is something they wouldn't really have gotten, if we still lived in Colorado (but I do still miss it there).




Avery was most excited about the ducks. She would have fed them her whole lunch, if I let her.

She also enjoyed playing with the net

There were some squabbles over who got to hold the net or the pole.

The fish weren't biting that great. But we found a spot where at least 20 fish were hanging out, and we were able to catch some fish there. I just love Corbin's face in this picture. He was over the moon.



1 comments:

Lumpy said...

Such a fun day. Glad you guys let me tag along :)