Corbin is 6 years old! I can't believe how fast he is growing. I think he had a pretty fun birthday. We started the day with pancakes. Followed by some bike riding. After that Grandpa and Grandma G took Corbin and his cousin Bryson bowling and out to McDonalds for lunch. Once Corbin got home, I took the kids to the swimming pool. And then we had dinner, presents, and cake. A busy, fun-filled birthday!
Birthday survey (completed by Corbin):
Favorite color: white
Favorite toy: Darth Maul light saber
Favorite tv show: Hole in the Wall
Favorite game: Lego Indiana Jones 2 for the wii
Best friend: Stockton and Beckham
What are you really good at: the wii, playing soccer
Favorite food: chicken drumsticks, rice
Least favorite food: lasagna, yuck!
![]() |
| pancake breakfast |
![]() |
| Light saber cake. I was pretty proud of how it turned out. |
| Wearing his new Star Wars shirt |
| Corbin has had lots of fun with this remote control truck. |
| We found out a couple of days after his birthday, that Corbin had a double ear infection. Poor guy. He sure was a trooper. |



2 comments:
Happy birthday Corbin! Sorry I couldent call. I tried to but it always switched to voice mail
Happy Happy Birthday Corbin!! What a fun day for you....you make a great Jedi! :)
Post a Comment