Sunday, December 09, 2012

Sweet moment

Now that Avery no longer uses a pacifier at bedtime, she is pretty loud. She talks and yells and makes all kinds of noise before she falls asleep. And Corbin is really great about it, and he will usually fall asleep while she is still making a big ruckus.
Well, about a week ago Avery was once again yelling away in her crib. This time it was an angry/annoyed/I don't want to sleep yell, but she wasn't crying. And so she was yelling and yelling, when all of a sudden through the baby monitor I heard Corbin's sweet little voice start to sing a lullaby. Avery immediately stopped yelling. And after Corbin finished singing, Avery settled right down and went to sleep. It was the sweetest little moment. My heart was overflowing with love as I witnessed this tender minute between my kids. I love them so much.

2 comments:

Grandma Becky said...

Makes being a parent all worthwhile doesn't it? So very sweet...

Lindsay said...

love this. Those sweet moments are the best.