Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Kindergarten

Today was Corbin's first day of Kindergarten! I can't believe that he is old enough for school! He was a little nervous once we got to the school this morning, but he lined up and went right on in with the other kids. And after school he didn't stop talking about everything that he got to do in school. Of course, the first thing he told me was about recess and snack time. He also told me  "but I didn't learn how to read yet." Corbin loved his first day of school!








3 comments:

Grandma Becky said...

Cute Corbin...warms my heart! He looks so excited! Tell him Grandma Becky is so proud of him! :)

Lumpy said...

What a little champ! I love the photo of him running out from the school

mamagee said...

He looks totally adorable! Wish I could have been there to give him a big hug!! We miss you guys!!!