Thursday, June 28, 2012

More Corbin sayings

Corbin says some pretty funny things.


* During a pillow fight, "Take that! Have a taste of my food."

* We bought a new grill, and Corbin refers to it as a female.
       "She's a beaut!"
       "Are we going to cook on her tonight?"

* I told Corbin that when Kindergarten starts, he might not be able to see the garbage truck every week. Corbin got a panicked look and he said to me, "Mom! Can you call the garbage man every day, and tell him to come later in the day, so I can still see him?"

*Corbin was throwing a big tantrum during breakfast, and so I told him he had to go up to his room until he was done crying. Corbin yelled back to me, "I'm NEVER gonna stop crying!!" 

2 comments:

Lumpy said...

Ha ha what a funny little dude.

What about this...

Staci: (Talking to Mom on the phone) Corbin thinks he the smartest person alive...

Corbin (Yelling from time-out): I AM THE SMARTEST PERSON ALIVE!

(Paraphrased)

Grandma Becky said...

Oh Corbin-boy.. . .you are one in a trillion!!! And I love you to pieces! What a character . I love the "have a taste of MY food"! (Especially since he isn't wild about eating :)