Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Utah trip

Over a month ago, the kids and I went to Utah, and I am finally getting around to posting the pictures from our trip. I love our annual busy season Utah trip. It really helps the busy season go by more quickly for me and the kiddos. I just wish there was something we could do to help the busy season go faster for poor Clark. This is Clark's first busy season as a manager, and we have definitely noticed a difference. Trying to juggle more clients has made for much longer hours than in the past. Not fun. Not fun at all.
Anyways. On to the trip!

We played at the park
Corbin played a million games of checkers.

And, of course we had to go to Jungle Jims!
We had dinner with Grandpa Burton. And, despite the fact that Corbin looks like we are punishing him, he had a really fun time riding on Grandpa's walker.
We played at a fun trampoline place

Grandma had foot surgery the day we got to town, and Corbin thought it was fun to try walking in her boot.
We went out for lunch, and for ice-cream (see below) with the Loganites.
Troy took us flying. It was pretty dang awesome. Thanks T-Butt!
And here we are at the play area at the Salt Lake Airport. Notice the blanket Avery is holding. That was her favorite blanket. Until it got left behind in the play area, and we didn't realize it until the plane was on the runway. Oops. Luckily it only took her a couple of days to switch to a new favorite. She is like a little Linus. She carries her blanket with her all over the house.



3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Poor Clark. I'm glad you guys got to have a little fun with your family. Cute pictures...we miss you.

Mom said...

Yah...I've been watching for this post! We loved having you here. What fun pics. I like the "daddy shirt" on Corbin (before church). Works wonders! Sweet Avery...and her little blankie.
Come baaaaack! :)

Katie Gee said...

It was fun to see you guys!! I'm glad we could hang out!