

* Avery just learned how to get onto her hands and knees. I am sooo not ready for her to start crawling.
* Avery has 2 teeth now.
* She likes to stick her tongue out and make a sound like "nanananana"
* Avery slept through the night on May, 6. But she hasn't done it again since then. Hopefully soon.
* She can sit by herself for a few minutes at a time.

5 comments:
What adorable little expressions little Avery makes! I can't believe she has grown so big. Watch out....she'll be crawling any second!! :)
better start baby-proofing, she looks like she'll crawl any day. I love that clark and corbing are playing video games in the background...cute.
That is the exact word "adorable" She just can't get any cuter. What a little doll. We miss you guys!!
Did I mention little Avery needs her Grandma Becky....or is it the other way around??? :)
Wow she is getting big! Thanks for the photos and video
Post a Comment