Tuesday, October 19, 2010

goings on

I haven't updated much lately. So here is a recap of life lately.

* Corbin had a fever that lasted for 11 days. It was a pain. Thank goodness it is finally gone. The doctors never figured out what was causing it.


* I am set to be induced on November 1. So that will be baby's birthday, unless baby decides to show her pretty face earlier. I had an ultrasound last week, and according to the measurements baby sister weighs about 6 lb 5 oz, and we could see some hair on her head. So fun. We still don't have any names picked out, but I am not too stressed about that fact. I think we just might need to meet her before we can decide on a name.

* Other than that, we have just been enjoying the warm fall weather, and trying to prepare the house for baby. As a funny side note, a while ago Clark told me that he thought nesting was when the mom gets too big to do anything, and she just sits in the nest all day. I am definitely getting to the point where I am getting to big to move around easily, so I like his definition of nesting much better than the real one. Cleaning the house is way over-rated, and I get too tired to do much anyways.



* And here is a funny quote of Corbin's that I had written down a while ago, but forgot to post.
Corbin: "Mom, I need a ear-tip, so I can hear better."
Me: "Do you mean q-tip?"
Corbin: "Yeah, I need a q-tip."

6 comments:

mkchilds said...

aww i cant wait to see this little girl!! But first things first...i dont think you have posted one prego picture...feeling kinda left out of the loop!! :) that is a gentle hint!

Jay Butterfield aka Bob Roberts/ Rex aka T-Rex Man said...

poor sick corbin. Only a couple weeks left!! Can't wait to meet baby sister!
-linds

Grandma Becky said...

What a sweet picture of Corbin..cute enough to frame. I'm SO glad he is finally better. What a worry. Love the beautiful fall pics too. Can't wait to come visit!

mamagee said...

So happy to hear that Corbin is finally feeling better!! We are so excited for you guys and this new little one. So much to be Thankful for!!!

Lumpy said...

cant believe coybin got so sick. glad hes doing better now. hope you are doing ok. cant wait for my new baby niece!!

Travis Butterfield said...

I'm really excited to come visit for Thanksgiving. I bought my plane tickets and everything!