Corbin and I played "I spy" today. Here's how the game went.
Staci: "I spy with my little eye a slide"
Corbin: "I spy with my little eye...rocks!"
Staci: "I spy with my little eye a shovel"
Corbin: "I spy with my little eye...rocks!"
Staci: "I spy with my little eye a truck"
Corbin: "I spy with my little eye...rocks!"
Staci: "I spy with my little eye a lawn mower"
Corbin: "I spy with my little eye...rocks!"
...and so on and so on.

5 comments:
Sounds like an obsession with rocks! So funny ;) !!
nice. he and his uncle Travis have something in common.
what a funny guy! hope you guys can make it in to town.
Thats awesome. :)
He is such a doll - can't wait to play "I spy" in person!! Hope you are feeling well, Staci. Not long until we get to meet your new little one. We are so excited for you guys!!
Post a Comment