Clark's work sent him on a recruiting trip to BYU this last week, so Corbin and decided to tag along and visit family. We drove out on Wednesday night, and just as we were reaching Eagle Mountain, our car started to freak out. Something to do with the electronic throttle control. So the next morning Clark took the car to a dealership to get it fixed (thank goodness it it still under warranty).
On Saturday, my parents took us to Liberty Land in Lehi. We had lots of fun there! Corbin loved riding the go-carts with Clark, and he really liked the bumper boats too. I tried to be tricky on the boats and push my mom under the waterfall to get her really wet. My plan totally backfired. I ended going under the waterfall and getting completing soaked. I guess I deserved it :)



The dumb car dealership didn't finish fixing our car before we had to leave to come back to Colorado, so my mom was nice enough to let us drive her car, and we will swap back cars this weekend. On our drive home we were shocked to find snow in Vail! I guess summer is official over. The snow was beautiful, but it did end up adding about 40 minutes to our drive. We were at a complete stand-still because of a semi that had jack-knifed on I-70 (or so they told us on the radio). Corbin was quite the little trooper, and was very patient with being cooped up the car for so long.
Corbin loved seeing his grandparents, and being completely spoiled with attention. This little video makes me laugh. We were coming back from the mall, and Corbin was super tired, and he was falling asleep while he was eating.
5 comments:
Caden and I loved that video! How funny. Sorry to hear about the car (and the snow for that matter). At least it was under warranty. I am glad you had a fun trip.
it was really good seeing you guys this weekend. i wish i could have been around to hang out more than just sunday. i loved the video of coybin in the car. soooo funny
So glad you arrived home safely!! Quite a contrast...water boats to snow ;)
We LOVED having you all here..even for a short time. See you soon!
I'm glad I got to see you a couple times on this trip. Corbin's so funny!
ha ha. I would be afraid he would choke on his food as he nods off to sleep. what a funny monkey.
Post a Comment