Friday, August 28, 2009

A little project


I am sick of losing puzzle pieces, so here is what I came up with the other day. I sewed some velcro on a couple pieces of fleece, and then I glued them onto the back of each puzzle. So far it works great. I wish I had put a little more slack in each pocket to make more room for the puzzle pieces. But since the fleece stretches, the pieces still fit nicely in each pocket.

5 comments:

Mom said...

Very smart....I'm impressed! Hate it when a puzzle can't be finished because one piece is missing!!!

Anonymous said...

Maybe you could do that for one of those big honkin' 500 piece puzzles that we used to do at Rubies Inn. Hey maybe we should go to Rubies again sometime, hmmm might be fun.
Love,
Dad

Lumpy said...

smart

Katie Gee said...

Great idea. You're so creative.

Lindsay said...

you're a genious my dear. they sould make puzzles with a little spot to keep the pieces. why don't they? you should go into business