Saturday, June 06, 2009

La Piazza

Today we went downtown to La Piazza, a chalk art festival. They close down a block of streets, and hundreds of artists come to draw. We had a lot of fun walking around and seeing all the artwork. It was really interesting to watch the artists work. I think it is amazing that they can make chalk on pavement look so beautiful!




6 comments:

Luke said...

Those are REALLY cool! My favorite is the flower drawing
(actually HIlarie)

Travis Butterfield said...

I'm jealous. I've seen pictures of stuff like that, but never seen it in real life. That's really cool. Too bad they end up fading away . . .

mamagee said...

They really are wonderful. Good thing they were not trying to do this during the horrible storms we are just listening on the news that struck Colorado this weekend. You always find the coolest things to do.

Katie Gee said...

That is some crazy amazing talented people. So cool!

Lumpy said...

sweet. nice talks too by the way

Mom said...

What a fun activity. It reminds me of visiting Europe..